Laura's books-i-have-read-in-2017 book montage

Dragonsdawn
The Chronicles of Pern: First Fall


Laura's favorite books »

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

One Book Read Already

Yes, I have finished my first book already.  How you may ask?  Simple my daughter wouldn't go to sleep and just when I thought it was safe to go to sleep my father got sick.  So among the overnight chaos I managed to read so I wouldn't go batty.

So Mote it Be (Circle of Three, #1)So Mote it Be by Isobel Bird
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I just finished reading this book for the second time. It is a great book to illustrate that whatever we do we shouldn't take any shortcuts. When we do they can bite you back.

View all my reviews

Yes, the review is short, but it is an important lesson.  More words would just muddle it up.  It was a perfect book for a late night read as it was written for a younger audience.

Dad is feeling better, the kids are going to their father's for the night.  School starts tomorrow and I have to start getting back into work mode.


No comments:

Post a Comment