Laura's books-i-have-read-in-2017 book montage

Dragonsdawn
The Chronicles of Pern: First Fall


Laura's favorite books »

Friday, July 31, 2009

I Was Accepted

Dear L :

Congratulations! You have just been accepted to Niagara University for August 2009!

An official acceptance packet will be on the way, but I just wanted to let you know so that you can plan accordingly.


I just turned in my application late in the day on Tuesday. Three days later I am accepted. I just finished school supply shopping for the kids and now I have to shop for me. I actually might need a backpack. I can't remember the last time I used a backpack. I have less than a month until orientation and classes start.

I just might panic. Not really but I can feel the butterflies in my stomach. I managed to do well at business school and graduate near the top of my class, I know I can do it. I know I have what it takes to do well in school.

Oh no I have to buy books too. I had forgotten about that horror. I wonder if the store at Niagara is more student friendly than the one from Buff State.

Okay so I am not going to over think this and I won't panic, at least not until classes start.

No comments:

Post a Comment