Laura's books-i-have-read-in-2017 book montage

Dragonsdawn
The Chronicles of Pern: First Fall


Laura's favorite books »

Thursday, June 4, 2009

The Bump in The Road

Today my husband was laid off (Laid of with a severance package is just a nice way to say fired even though you did nothing to deserve it.) from his job of almost 10 years. He says he knew it was coming but was afraid to tell me. I was not prepared at all for it. The day just seems like an endless day of worry right now.

I should count my blessings. He was offered a decent severance package that should get us through the next few months. He also has a lead on another job, so I can hope that this is just a bump in the road. Eventually this too will pass and hopefully he can find a job that is even better than the one he had.

No comments:

Post a Comment