Laura's books-i-have-read-in-2017 book montage

Dragonsdawn
The Chronicles of Pern: First Fall


Laura's favorite books »

Thursday, March 19, 2009

And Today He Acts Like Nothing has Happened

He is happy today and jokes with me because I am always in our room. I am here because it is safer to be in a separate room. There is less chance I will get yelled at by him if I am out of his line of sight. He didn't even yell at me for buying a yearbook for our son. It is his last year at this school because the school is closing. I wanted him to remember it. Of course I made sure I had cash for him to put in the bank. I make sure I cover my ass when I can.

He still got on my case because I had a doctor appointment today and god forbid I might have a copay. He won't see any doctor so he doesn't always understand why I go to so many. He has told me more than once that he believes if one of them suggested I leave Dennis, that I would blindly do it.

Funny, that is actually a topic at two offices right now. I know some of this is because of whatever condition he has, but he still should treat me better. Once upon a time he did. We used to be happy most of the time. I used to want to sleep in the same bed as him. Now I try very hard to make sure that doesn't happen. We used to make up, I can't remember the last time we made up.

No comments:

Post a Comment