Laura's books-i-have-read-in-2017 book montage

Dragonsdawn
The Chronicles of Pern: First Fall


Laura's favorite books »

Friday, March 27, 2009

I Don't Think So!!!

Last night as I was falling asleep you wanted to get lucky. I don't think so. I have told you there will be none of that as long as you treat me poorly. I don't know how to be anymore clear. It is not going to happen until after we work on repairing our marriage. I recognize the abuse and also know that it wasn't always like this. We had 10 good years. There has to be a way back to that. Until then I don't see any chance of us being intimate.

Expensive gifts are not the answer either, though they are appreciated, lol. Hugs, kisses, flirting, back rubs, and foot rubs however would be great deposits. You are overdrawn in the intimacy bank and you need to make some deposits. There have been penalties like any other bank and you just need to give me time and make those deposits to get back to the positive side. It will take time and effort but it can be done.

This is not something that is going to take five minutes or even five days to fix. Time to fix this will be in weeks and months. It will take effort on both out parts. This can't be a one sided effort. I wish I could believe you will put the effort in. You get so discouraged so quickly. If it isn't something that can be done in a minute or two you have a hard time following through on it.

It will take effort and courage, Things I had a hard time finding until I became a mommy. If I could find them anyone can.

No comments:

Post a Comment