Laura's books-i-have-read-in-2017 book montage

Dragonsdawn
The Chronicles of Pern: First Fall


Laura's favorite books »

Sunday, April 19, 2009

Today was a Blah Day

Today was a blah day and I don't even know why. It was nice weather, my husband and I had no fights, I spent time with my children, and I even had some of my favorite food - Italian Sausage with hot sauce, peppers, onions and mustard. Even though on paper I should have had a great day I just feel blah.

I think I need a me activity. It sounds selfish but I think I need to do soeting just for me. I have no ambition. I don't want to do anything. I would have been in my room all day today had I not dragged myself to a store. That's right it was an effort for me to go shopping. It sounds unbelivable but I just didn't want to go. I put it off until I had to go or the store would have closed.

Even writing this is a huge effort today. Usually I can't wait to blog and somedays as I am sure you noticed I will write several entries. Today though BLAH!!! I don't want to shop, I don't want to write, and I don't know why.

Hopefully tomorrow I will snap out of it. The kids go back to school, I have a Cub Scout meeting to prepare for, I have gardening to do and Milk Jugs to pick up. So many mommy things to do tomorrow, so I better be in the proper mommy mode to get them done.

No comments:

Post a Comment